About this listing
We are two Indian girls, looking for a third female roommate to share our den. It's an open den in a two bedroom apartment, with a shared living room, kitchen, balcony and bathroom. The den has a massive window and thus gets a lot of natural light. The entire apartment is furnished, for your space you can either buy the furniture available or furnish it according to your taste and needs 🙂
• Dr Penfield Avenue
• The Apartment is on the 8th Floor
• It's 5 mins from McGills Faculty of Medicine, Law and Education
• You will have access to the pool, lawn, gym, launder mat and grocery store (inside the building)
• You also get the 165 bus from the corner of the street which goes till Guy Concordia
• There's windows literally throughout the apartment, so it's super bright!
• You also get an amazing view of Mount Royal from the balcony
• There's also a park 1 min away, where students often go for running.
The rent of the entire place is $1635 (wifi + heating/AC not included). The den is priced at $450. Wifi + Heating/AC will be around $40 per month, per person (on average).
• I'm pursuing my Masters in Air and Space Law at McGills Faculty of Law
• My other roommate is pursuing her Master's in Occupational Therapy at McGills Faculty of Medicine
• We are both friendly, fun, clean, and know how to cook. We would love to hangout and get to know you!
We are looking for someone to join us from July 1 till next year. Please message me for pictures if you are interested!