About this listing
I have one fully furnished bedroom in my 2 bedroom apt available for rent beginning July1.
• It is fully furnished with a single bed, bureau, closet, air conditioner, TV and has 2 windows that look out over a charming courtyard. Utilities are are $75 per month and include wifi, electricity, air conditioning and heat. I also ask one month’s security deposit of $1475 which can count as the last month's rent and utilities.
• It is perfect for international students or interns who can’t bring a lot of stuff as I provide bedding, towels, pots and pans etc. The building is clean and well kept with laundry one flight down and the neighborhood couldn't be better. There is no shared living room but there is a large, retro kitchen to share.
• This is a charming and safe neighborhood full of restaurants and shops.
You are in walking distance of most major subways lines from the Christopher St. and West 4th St stations as well as the PATH train that goes out to NJ not to mention multiple bus routes. The High Line, Meatpacking District, Soho and Bleecker St shops are all nearby. We are also 2 blocks from the Hudson River Park.
• I also have a small non-allergic dog (maltese/shih tzu mix) who is super friendly and quiet so a dog lover is a must!
•I prefer someone who has daytime hours.
• I enjoy a friendly relationship with my roommates and even though our spaces are totally separate my door is usually open so you are always welcome to come back and socialize. I love to cook and hope we can enjoy dinner and a glass of wine occasionally. • I'll be happy to answer any questions you have and send more photos. Please tell me a bit about yourself in your initial email; what you will be doing for work or study etc.