About this listing
We are looking for a third female to share our large cozy three bedroom house. There are a couple of room options available depending on your preference:
- a huge master with walk-in closet, private half bath and large south-facing window. Rent: $900 plus 1/3 hydro
- a cozy, south-facing room with a giant closet and large south-facing window Rent: $800 plus 1/3 hydro
You would be sharing the space with two garden-loving, relaxed, outdoorsy, introverted, cat-loving women who enjoy the cozy things in life. One of us is a full-time student with two cats and the other is a Pilates instructor who loves to dance. We dig swapping travel stories, holiday decorating and quiet time. Our home is peaceful, positive and progressive. Both of us are busy and not home much and it’s the perfect place for someone who treasures peace-out time.
About the house: it’s large, full of light and has two beautiful yards to relax in and listen to the birds. The photos do not do it justice for size.
- 1800 sq ft of living space split over 2 floors
- In-suite laundry and vacuum
- Large galley kitchen with open-concept dining/living room with fireplace
- Carport parking
- Two yards, including a huge fenced-in back yard with a patio and veggie garden
- 3 bathrooms - 1 full and two half
- Heaps of storage space
- The nicest landlords ever
- Secure bike rack
- Gold-star location - minutes from shops, buses, parks and downtown.
- The rooms are unfurnished and we have space for additional furniture
- Available June 15 or July 1.
The space is available June 15 or July 1 (flexible move-in date). If interested, please msg with a bit about yourself.
LGTBQ+ friendly. Females preferred.
Sorry - no smoking, no couples and no pets.